Thursday, February 24, 2011

In the search of Myself!


All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was naive.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with.  


           4642323540_9f14e41485_z_large




p.s :  that I am nobody but myself.  

8 comments:

  1. Self discovery is a challenging phase. I hope we get through it pretty soon. :)

    And oooh,
    'hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm'

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) Shaguf!!! I miss you already!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same story. Been in search for ME for quite some time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true, we and only we are responsible for our shortcomings and we can only answer to them.

    ReplyDelete