Monday, August 1, 2011

We Are Best Friends (Iqra-Yusra & Arysha)

Singing and dancing is cool I promise ill never leave you
Girlfriends I LOVE YOU
                                     

I feel the same everyday
that's why were successful.


     
                                        
Because we stuck together through it all
and there's nothing like a smiling face





never had to pretend
because i know you are my best friends



We Are
We are BEST FRIENDS
till the end of time
I just want you to know that



We Are
We are Best Friends.
till the end of time
I just want you to know that. :)




End.

3 comments:

  1. *happy dance* =D
    Yes we are, and I want you to know that too. Lucky to have you girl! <3 <3

    Heart this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ph <3 Im glad you liked it <3
    @ YTM <3 xx

    Thanku guys Iloveyou <3 *heats*

    ReplyDelete