Saturday, September 17, 2011

Miss You Most...


The fire is burning - The room's all aglow - Outside the December wind blows
Away in the distance the carolers sing in the snow - Everybody's laughing -
The world is celebrating - And everyone's so happy..



Except for me tonight

Because I miss you - Most at Night time - And I can't get you - Get you off my mind
Every other season comes along - And I'm all right - But then I miss you, most at these Nights..


I gaze out the window - This cold winter's night - At all of the twinkling lights - Alone in the darkness - Remembering when you were here - Everybody's smiling - The whole world is rejoicing -  And everyone's embracing...



Except for you and I

Baby I miss you - Most at Nights time - And I can't get you - Get you off my mind 
Every other season comes along - And I'm all right - But then I miss you, most at Nights..




In the springtime those memories start to fade - With the September rain - Through the summer days - Till autumn's leaves are gone - I get by without you -Till the snow begins to fall...



And then I miss you - Most at Night time - And I can't get you - Get you off my mind - 
Every other season comes along - And I'm all right...






But then I miss you, most at this time

 





END....













6 comments:

  1. Mhmmm...
    I miss you, when I see others so complete!
    I am so used to hearing you in my my heart beats!
    I search for you by me, every time the wind blows!
    You know how I get afraid of shadows!
    ..............................
    .....................
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow............ dunt worry everythhing will be fine....... n u will get him off with ur mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ph: <3 Ily

    @Anummunaf: thanku :) but, No I wont get him off my mind - He'd come to me sooon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winters night are very distressing. Specially the TICK TICK of clock, and we miss our loved ones then.

    P.S It was very nicely written. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) exactly...

    Thank you - im glad you liked the post. :)

    ReplyDelete