Friday, November 4, 2011

You Left Me In September... ( A Poem)


Now that you're gone
I must carry on-
you didnt mean to go-

all I ever wanted was you
to find peace here-
you struggled and prayed
and never found it-

so the Lord took my angel
on that September day
I know I cant come with you-

my heart beats no more
all of my tears never bring you back-

I talk to your stone
look to the sky and wait
for the day when i see my blue
eyed angel again-

Lord please take care of him- I know HIM..  I trust my love.I Have Faith.. I know my angel would come back and take me along with him... Forever

3 comments:

  1. Your decision of not crying after your angel was nice.

    P.S the poem was cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pictures are awesome.
    The Poem is Awesome.
    & this blog is awesome.

    "All those September flew by
    It was the end of Time, & I cried."

    Keep Writing.

    ReplyDelete